Rewards Program – Terms and Conditions
This program is not targeted towards, nor intended for use by, anyone under the age of 21. If you are under the age of 21, you may not use the Tobacco Leaf INTL. Rewards Program.
The Tobacco Leaf INTL. Rewards Program is one way in which Tobacco Leaf INTL. strives to reward and thank loyal customers for patronizing our stores and purchasing our multitude of various cigar and tobacco related products. Members of Tobacco Leaf INTL. Rewards are able to earn and accumulate “Points” that can be redeemed for program benefits, also known as “Rewards,” at participating Tobacco Leaf INTL. stores and on our company website. The Tobacco Leaf INTL. Rewards Program currently offers One Pont for each Dollar spent:
$1.00 = 1 Point
Your points may be redeemed at any time, just so long as the needed points are accumulated for your desired item or discount. Please visit our website at www.TobaccoLeafINTL.com/Rewards/ at any time to view the list of the eligible reward items*.
* Eligible products and discounts are subject to change without notice and may be subject to quantity limits, price limits, and/or management discretion on limited release products, new products or insufficient inventory levels.
Online Steps to Begin Earning Rewards
- Visit the Tobacco Leaf INTL. web store at www.TobaccoLeafINTL.com and browse our huge selection of cigars, cigar accessories and humidors.
- After you have added items to your shopping cart, simply proceed to checkout. This is where you will be prompted to “Login” if you already have an existing Tobacco Leaf INTL. Account, or you can create an account. Note: You must sign into your account, or create an account in order to sign up for the Tobacco Leaf INTL. Rewards Program.
- Proceed to “Make Payment” to complete your transaction. Congratulations you have just earned Reward Points!
- After you click “Make Payment” to complete the checkout process, your Loyalty Points are automatically accumulated and added to your account and can be seen during your next visit.
How to use Rewards Points (Online)
- If you are using your points for 10% Off or 20% Off (whichever you are eligible for): You must enter either Promo Code at the Checkout Page under ‘Loyalty’ in order to see your discount. If you have 500 Points, you are eligible for the 500P Code which will take off 10% of your total order. If you have 5,000 Points, you are eligible for the 5000P Code which will take off 20% of your total order.
- If you are using your points to get a free item (whichever you are eligible for): You must add that item to your cart and then enter the Promo Code associated with the free item at the Checkout Page under ‘Loyalty’ in order to receive the full discount on the item (making it free).
*The associated amount of points used will then be deducted from your points total.
In Store Steps to Begin Earning Rewards
- Visit one of our premium tobacco retail locations.
- Inform one of our knowledgeable and friendly associates of your interest to join the Tobacco Leaf INTL. Rewards Program.
- Associate will then ask you a series of questions; your name, address, phone, and email address to ensure proper enrollment. You will automatically receive 10 points simply for signing up.
- You will receive your very own Tobacco Leaf INTL. Rewards Card to be used for future purchases.
Currently, there are no membership fees associated with the Tobacco Leaf INTL. Rewards Program. Points accumulated under the program are promotional and have no cash value.
Your Points, Rewards, registered Rewards Card, and your account are personal to you and may not be sold, transferred or assigned to, or shared with family, friends or others. You may have only one Tobacco Leaf INTL. Rewards account.
Tobacco Leaf INTL. also reserves the right to “unregister” and make persons ineligible for Tobacco Leaf INTL. Rewards Card that has been inactive for two (2) consecutive years. Inactive is defined as no points earned.
Tobacco Leaf INTL. reserves the right to terminate, discontinue, modify or cancel the Tobacco Leaf INTL. Rewards Program at any time and at its sole discretion without notice.